Returns ProcedureWe hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund a product.
Exception: we regret that personalised products that are especially made or ordered with your choice of name, fabric, message or other customised aspect cannot be returned or refunded unless they are defective.
Most items can be returned through one of the following options:
1. Returns via our Store
Simply bring the delivery note you received with your delivery and the product you wish to return to:
The Pet Shop Postie, Shieldhall, Bridge of Weir Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4NN.
2. Returns via our address below
Please include your Delivery Note with your return and note on this the reason for the return.
Pet Shop Postie
Bridge of Weir Road
3. Returns via courier collection
- Contact our Customer Service team on 01505 871962 between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday.
- We will email you back with further instructions and we will arrange for the courier to come to collect the product you wish to return.
Please note: we will refund the price of the item to the purchaser once it is received by us. A refund of the original delivery charge and the charges for returning the item to us will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods when all the items are returned.
Packing and sending your returnTo ensure that your refund is processed as quickly as possible, please follow the procedures below.
- Return the product in its original packaging;
- Pack the product to avoid damage during returns transit;
- Include your despatch note or your name, address, phone number, order number and whether you require a refund or a replacement.
Refund policyWe hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund a product, provided (in the case of any non-defective products) it has not been unnecessarily handled, i.e. beyond the handling that you would do in a shop to decide whether to purchase the product. Returns should be made within a reasonable time and in original, undamaged packaging.
If the product returned has been unnecessarily handled, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 25% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We will refund your original delivery charge and your charges for returning the product to us when a product is faulty or damaged, but not when a product is simply unwanted.