Eden Country Cuisine Dog Food 12kg
by Eden Holistic
Code: 2973334 : 5060438810270
Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality traditionally reared freshly prepared Suffolk Duck, grass reared Lamb, Rabbit, Venison and whole Egg. Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake.
- Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality traditionally reared freshly prepared Suffolk Duck, grass reared Lamb, Rabbit and Venison
- Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain or Gluten
- Formulated without White Potato
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits
- Freshly prepared meats of human grade quality
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain and very proud of it!
Energy: 3650 kCal/kg
Composition: Freshly Prepared Duck 30%, Duck (from dried Duck) 13%, Sweet Potato 13%, Freshly Prepared Lamb 10%, Rabbit (from dried Rabbit) 8%, Freshly Prepared Venison 7%, Duck Fat 5%, Tapioca 3.5%, Chickpea 3.5%, Lamb (from dried Lamb) 3%, Whole Egg (from Dried Egg) 2%, Duck Liver 2%, Pea Fibre 0.5%, Minerals & Vitamins, Carrot, Apple, Spinach, Coconut Oil 0.06%, Lucerne, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Seaweed, Cranberry, Aniseed & fenugreek, Fructooligosaccharides 450mg/kg, Glucosamine 340mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 340mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg/kg, Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage
AnalyticalConstituents: Crude Protein: 32%, Crude Oils and Fats: 19%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash: 12%, Moisture: 8%, Omega 6: 3.3%, Omega 3: 0.3%, Calcium: 2.4%, Phosphorus: 1.6%.
Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,400 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 IU/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 IU/kg. Enriched with essential vitamins and oils, Naturally stabilised with mixed-tocopherols. Contains no added synthetic antioxidants
TraceElements: Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 225 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 145 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.58 mg/kg, Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060 125mg/kg.