Eden Country Cuisine Sporting and Working Dog 15kg
by Eden Holistic Dog and Cat Food
Code: 2973329 : 5060438810263
Eden Country Cuisine 80/20 working dog food for Working and Sporting dogs is only available in 15kg bags. It is available in two kibble sizes, small and medium.
Eden Country cuisine is a nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality traditionally reared freshly prepared Suffolk Duck, grass reared Lamb, Rabbit, Venison and whole Egg. It is based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality protein aligned to a dog’s natural food intake. The meats are of human grade quality and the product is grain and gluten free.
The raw ingredients are gently steam cooked at approximately 90 degrees Celsius producing a highly digestible food that retains as much of the natural balance as possible. Once cooled the vitamins and trace elements are added, this ensures that the values listed in the vitamins and trace elements listed is the Nutrition tab are guaranteed.
KEY DETAILS AT A GLANCE
- Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality traditionally reared freshly prepared Suffolk Duck, grass reared Lamb, Rabbit and Venison
- Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain or Gluten
- Formulated without White Potato
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits
- Freshly prepared meats of human grade quality
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain and very proud of it!
Metabolisable Energy: 3650 kCal/kg
Composition:Freshly Prepared Duck 30%, Duck (from dried Duck) 13%, Sweet Potato 13%, Freshly Prepared Lamb 10%, Rabbit (from dried Rabbit) 8%, Freshly Prepared Venison 7%, Duck Fat 5%, Tapioca 3.5%, Chickpea 3.5%, Lamb (from dried Lamb) 3%, Whole Egg (from Dried Egg) 2%, Duck Liver 2%, Pea Fibre 0.5%, Coconut Oil 0.06%, Carrot, Apple, Spinach, Lucerne, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Seaweed, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage, Minerals & Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides 450mg/kg, Glucosamine 340mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 340mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg/kg
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein: 33%, Crude Oils and Fats: 20%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash: 12%, Moisture: 8%, Omega 6: 3.3%, Omega 3: 0.3%, Calcium: 2.4%, Phosphorus: 1.6%
Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,400 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 IU/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 mg/kg. Enriched with essential vitamins and oils, Naturally stabilised with mixed-tocopherols. Contains no added synthetic antioxidants
Trace Elements: Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 225 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 145 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.58 mg/kg, Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060 125mg/kg.