Eden Fish Cuisine Dog Food 12kg
by Eden Holistic
Code: 2973353 :
Eden fish cuisine is based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality Scottish Salmon and North Atlantic Herring, including seasonally available Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock dependent on the "Catch of the Day”. Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality protein aligned to a dog’s natural food intake.
Eden Fish Cuisine uses only the finest ingredients, Scottish Salmon and North Atlantic Herring, including seasonally available Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock dependent on the “Catch of the Day”. This product is made from freshly prepared fish of human grade quality and is grain and gluten free. The raw ingredients are gently steam cooked at approximately 90 degrees Celsius producing a highly digestible food that retains as much of the natural balance as possible. Once cooled the vitamins and trace elements are added, this ensures that the values listed in the vitamins and trace elements listed in the Nutrition tab are guaranteed.
- Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality Scottish Salmon and North Atlantic Herring, including seasonally available Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock dependant on the “Catch of the Day”
- Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain, Gluten, White Potato
- Freshly prepared Fish of human grade quality
- Salmon and Herring providing Omega 3 & 6
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Organic Vitamins and Minerals for optimum absorption
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain and very proud of it!
Salmon 23%, Herring 21.5% (from Dried Herring), Sweet Potato 13%, Fish 8% (from dried fish) (including seasonally available* Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock *dependant on the “Catch of the Day”), Salmon 8% (from Dried Salmon), White Fish 6%, Trout 6%, Salmon Oil 6%, Chickpea 5%, Pea Fibre 2.5%, Salmon Stock 1.5%, Lucerne, Minerals & Vitamins, Carrot, Spinach, Apple, Rosehips, Camomile Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Seaweed, Cranberry, Fructooligosaccharides (461 mg/kg), Glucosamine (341 mg/kg), MSM (341 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (240 mg/kg), Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage.
Crude Protein: 39%, Crude Oils and Fats: 17%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash:11.5%, Moisture: 8%, Omega 6: 2%, Omega 3: 3.1%, Calcium: 2.1%, Phosphorus: 1.5%.
Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,400 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 IU/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 IU/kg. Enriched with essential vitamins and oils, Naturally stabilised with mixed-tocopherols. Contains no added synthetic antioxidants
TraceElements: Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 225 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 145 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.58 mg/kg, Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060 125mg/kg.