Eden Fish Cuisine Dog Food
by Eden Holistic Dog and Cat Food
Code: 2973353 :
- Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality Scottish Salmon and North Atlantic Herring, including seasonally available Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock dependant on the “Catch of the Day”
- Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain, Gluten, White Potato
- Freshly prepared Fish of human grade quality
- Salmon and Herring providing Omega 3 & 6
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Organic Vitamins and Minerals for optimum absorption
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain and very proud of it!
Salmon 23%, Herring 21.5% (from Dried Herring), Sweet Potato 13%, Fish 8% (from dried fish) (including seasonally available* Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock *dependant on the “Catch of the Day”), Salmon 8% (from Dried Salmon), White Fish 6%, Trout 6%, Salmon Oil 6%, Chickpea 5%, Pea Fibre 2.5%, Salmon Stock 1.5%, Lucerne, Minerals & Vitamins, Carrot, Spinach, Apple, Rosehips, Camomile Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Seaweed, Cranberry, Fructooligosaccharides (461 mg/kg), Glucosamine (341 mg/kg), MSM (341 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (240 mg/kg), Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage.
Crude Protein: 39%, Crude Oils and Fats: 17%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash:11.5%, Moisture: 8%, Omega 6: 2%, Omega 3: 3.1%, Calcium: 2.1%, Phosphorus: 1.5%.
Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,400 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 IU/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 IU/kg. Enriched with essential vitamins and oils, Naturally stabilised with mixed-tocopherols. Contains no added synthetic antioxidants
TraceElements: Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 225 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 145 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.58 mg/kg, Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060 125mg/kg.
Our preferred courier is DPD and we ship all UK Mainland orders on a Next Working Day Service (excluding some PA postcodes which are delivered by our own vans and some Scottish Highlands and Islands postcodes shown below). We aim to ship all courier orders received by 2pm the same day, but please allow up to 2 days for your order to be delivered.
Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands
The following postcodes within the Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands require a payment of £6 per 15kg to cover additional shipping costs to these postcodes. We will email an invoice with the additional charge which can be paid online or if more convenient please call 01505 871962 after placing your order to pay the additional charge.
Scottish Highlands Postcodes: AB36-38 AB55-56 FK17-21 IV1-39 IV52-54 IV63 KW1-14 PA21-40 PH19-26 PH30-41 PH49-50
Scottish Islands Postcodes: HS1-9 IV40-51 IV55-56 KA27-28 PA20 PA41-49 PA60-70 PH42-44
Shipments to Northern Ireland require a payment of £6 per 15kg to cover additional shipping costs. We will email an invoice with the additilonal charge which can be paid online or if more convenient please call 01505 871962 after placing your order to pay the additional charge.
We unfortunately can only ship parcels <2kg to the following islands: Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man