Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care - Chicken
by Hill's Prescription Diet
Code: 4485147 :
- Please consult your vet before feeding your pet with a veterinary diet. Your vet will be able to give detailed information and advice on possible treatment for your pet.
- When feeding your pet with a veterinary diet, you must take your pet to your vet for a check-up every six months.
- Should your pet's health deteriorate whilst feeding this product seek veterinary advice immediately.
- By adding this product to your shopping basket you are confirming that you have read and understood the above information
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care Chicken is a complete, dietetic dry food for cats. It helps to alleviate discomfort caused by gastrointestinal disorders and to improve digestion for cats with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care Chicken is very well accepted and highly digestible, so it is also suitable as a recovery food, particularly after intestinal-related surgery. The recipe contains a high content of electrolytes and also supports an easy absorption of nutrients.
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care Chicken kibble is very well accepted and has been specially developed to provide cats with gastrointestinal disorders all of the essential nutrients
- Acute and chronic gastrointestinal disorders
- Recovery after intestinal-related surgery
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Pancreatitis without hyperlipidaemia
- Recovery after minor surgery or other debilitating diseases
- Meets the needs of growing junior cats
- Cats with sodium retention