Pooch & Mutt Calm & Relaxed Grain Free 10kg
by Pooch & Mutt
Calm & Relaxed is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food for dogs that tend to be anxious or excitable.
The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% lean, L-tryptophan rich British turkey, sweet potato and b-vitamins as a digestion-aiding fibre, chamomile – the traditional relaxing aid, brewer’s yeast, and probiotics and prebiotics to help aid digestion, which can be a cause of stress.
Pooch & Mutt ‘Calm & Relaxed’ also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
- 45% turkey; an L-tryptophan-rich protein source
- Sweet potato; which contains high levels of ‘anti-stress’
- B-vitamins and is both low gi and high in digestion-aiding fibre
- Chamomile; a traditional relaxation aid that has been used for centuries
- L-tryptophan; a natural amino acid that is used to form serotonin, the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitter
- Brewers yeast; rich in ‘anti-stress’ b-vitamins
- Probiotics and prebiotics; to aid digestion, as digestive discomfort can cause dogs to become stressed.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Turkey (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared turkey, 17% dried turkey, 1.5% turkey oil, .5% turkey gravy), sweet Potato (25%), potato, peas, beet pulp, brewers yeast (1.93%), linseed, alfaalfa, pea protein, minerals, vitamins, mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic MOS) (0.19%), fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS) (0.19%), chamomile (0.19%), yucca schidigera extract (0.04%), cranberry (0.04%), glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg)
Analytical constituents: Protein 24%, crude oils and fats 12%, crude fibres 3.5%, inogranic matter 7.5%, omega 6 1.93%, Omega 3 0.94%