Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine HA Hypoallergenic 11kg
by Pro Plan Veterinary Diets
Code: 2972845 :
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine HA Hypoallergenic is a complete dry food formulated to help dogs that suffer from food allergies. Food allergies often cause skin or digestive system irritation. You might notice that your dog is itching a lot, or has skin redness or infections. Maybe it has frequent bouts of vomiting or diarrhoea.
- Please consult your vet before feeding your pet with a veterinary diet. Your vet will be able to give detailed information and advice on possible treatment for your pet.
- When feeding your pet with a veterinary diet, you must take your pet to your vet for a check-up every six months.
- Should your pet's health deteriorate whilst feeding this product seek veterinary advice immediately.
- By adding this product to your shopping basket you are confirming that you have read and understood the above information
Your vet will try to establish whether your dog is suffering from a food allergy. This often involves an elimination diet – a diet which avoids provoking a response.
Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine HA Hypoallergenic is not only a great tasting exclusion diet, it can help to nutritionally manage food allergies. Canine HA Hypoallergenic contains only a single hydrolysed protein which helps to avoid allergic reactions. The purified carbohydrates also reduce the risk of allergic reactions and it is enriched with omega 3 fatty acids which support natural anti-inflammatory processes. This hypoallergenic diet provides your dog with all the nutrients it needs to stay healthy while avoiding ingredients which could trigger an allergic reaction.
Pro Plan HA Hypoallergenic is suitable for dogs of all ages including puppies. It is highly palatable and easy to digest so it is also suitable for dogs with inflammatory bowel disease or severe bowel conditions.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine HA Hypoallergenic :
- Mono protein, hydrolysed and broken down into small components so that they do not cause allergic reactions
- Made with purified carbohydrates to reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- Enriched with omega 3 fatty acids to maximise the natural anti-inflammatory process
- Very digestible and well accepted
Maize starch*, hydrolysed soya protein**, minerals, coconut oil, sugar*, rapeseed oil, soya oil, fish oil.
* Purified carbohydrate sources
** Protein source
Additives per kg:
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 30000 IU, vitamin D3 1000 IU, vitamin E 350 IU, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 245mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 3.2mg, cupric sulphate pentahydrate 50mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 100mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 420mg, sodium selenite 0.29mg.
Protein 21.0%, fat content 10.0%, crude ash 5.5%, crude fibres 2.0%, carbohydrates 54.0%, omega 3 fatty acids 0.5%, omega 6 fatty acids 1.8%, EPA and DHA 0.15%, medium chain fatty acids 1.3%