Burgess Greyhound and Lurcher Chicken
Code: 2972182 :
- Key Benefits
Burgess Grehound & Lurcher Rich in Chicken is specifically designed for the needs of these dogs as pets, the majority which will have come from a rescue centre. We have added in some great functional ingredients to help them stay happy and healthy.
Greyhound & Lurcher Chicken can be fed from 12 months.
- Glucosamine to help stiff joints and great for overworked legs
- Omega 3 is beneficial in helping temperature regulation and promoting a glossy coat and healthy skin
- Prebiotics to help digestive health
- Protein is deliberately at a slightly lower level as required by pet greyhounds and lurchers. Too much protein may cause anxiety and hyperactivity
- Carbohydrate is a balance of maize and locally sourced wheat for sustainable energy
- Free from artificial flavours and colours
- No added preservatives
Protein 17% • Crude Fibre 3% • Fat Content 8% • Crude Ash 6%.
Wheat • Poultry Meal (min 14%) • Maize • Unmolassed Beet Pulp • Poultry Fat • Yeast • Fish Oil (Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.2%) • Salt • Dicalcium Phosphate • Minerals • Fructo-oligosaccharides • Glucosamine HCL 400 mg/kg • Yucca Extract 250 mg/kg.
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 35,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 3,000 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) 250 mg/kg • Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 32 mg/kg • Calcium lodate anhydrous 2.4 mg/kg • Sodium Selenite 0.44 mg/kg • Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 133 mg/kg • Manganous Oxide 16 mg/kg • Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333 mg/kg • Zinc Chelate of amino acids hydrate 385 mg/kg.
Plant and Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin 100 mg/kg.