Burgess Kitten - Chicken 1.5kg
Code: 3346753 :
This food is suitable for kittens up to one year of age and has specially designed smaller kibble to suit a kitten’s bite size. It is also suitable for pregnant and nursing mothers which helps support growth and development throughout pregnancy and ease the transition to dry food.
This unique recipe contains a balance of highly digestible proteins to help build muscle, calcium to support developing bones and teeth and nucleotides which help support growing bodies and are vital for the development of the gut and immune system.
- Bones & Teeth - Fortified with calcium to support developing bones and teeth
- Immune Protection - Natural antioxidants to help support your kitten’s immune system
- Muscle Formation - A balance of highly digestible proteins & essential amino acids to support muscle development
- Digestive Development - With prebiotics and nucleotides to support the developing gut
- Skin & Coat - Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and a glossy coat
Crude Protein 32% • Fat Content 16% • Crude Fibre 1.5% • Crude Ash 6.5%.
Chicken 43% (Chicken meal 27%, Chicken fat 10%, Hydrolysed poultry powder 3%, Chicken digest 3%) • Rice • Maize • Wheat • Maize gluten • Unmolassed beet pulp (3%) • Brewer’s yeast • Soya bean meal* • Fish meal (1%) • Egg (1%) • Short chain fructo-oligosaccharides (0.4%) • Potassium chloride • High nucleotide yeast (0.12%) • Salt.
*May contain GM materials.
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 cholecalciferol) (E671) 2,000 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 250 mg/kg • Copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) (E4) 20 mg/kg • Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) (E2) 0.55 mg/kg • Iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate) (E1) 200 mg/kg • Manganese (manganese oxide) (E5) 24.2 mg/kg • Selenium (sodium selenite) (E8) 0.33 mg/kg • Zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) (E6) 428.6 mg/kg • Taurine 1,500 mg/kg • Methionine 2,500 mg/kg.
Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin 100 mg/kg.