Forthglade Complete Adult Chicken with Brown Rice & Vegetables 18 x 395g
Code: 2981492 : 5023833003029
- Feeding Guide
This naturally delicious recipe contains 75% tail-waggingly tasty chicken and a mix of wholesome ingredients including brown rice, carrots & peas to deliver a nutritionally balanced meal for your four-legged friend. Easy to digest and free from nasties this recipe is naturally low in fat and will keep your dog coming back for more.
- Nutritionally balanced - chicken is a great source of protein that is easy to digest and highly palatable. Vegetables are a brilliant source of essential vitamins, minerals, fibre and natural antioxidants.
- Brown rice - packed with natural nutrients including three B vitamins, iron, manganese, selenium, magnesium and omega-3 oils. It is easily digestible and a good source of dietary fibre which is important in maintaining intestinal health.
- Botanicals - natural herbs to help aid the body's natural defences.
- Omega-3 - increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids to help support immunity and encourage a healthy skin and coat.
- Minerals, vitamins & prebiotics - with chelated minerals to help improve nutrient absorption, and prebiotics to help support an increase in 'good' gut bacteria.
- Gently steamed - we add a little water to help cook everything slowly and at a low temperature to retain all the natural goodness.
Adult recipe (1 year+): Chicken (70%)*, Chicken Liver (5%)*, Brown Rice (4%)*, Carrots (2%)*, Peas (2%)*, Minerals, Linseed Oil (0.5%)*, Dried Seaweed (0.45%)*, Herbs (Camomile, Parsley, Rosemary, Nettle) (0.12%)*, Chicory Root Extract (as a source of Prebiotic Fructo-oligosaccharide (0.05%)*, Glucosamine (50mg/kg), Chondroitin (50mg/kg), Yucca Extract (0.005%)*. *natural ingredient
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein 11%, Crude Fibres 0.5%, Crude Oils & Fats 7.5%, Crude Ash 3%, Moisture 72%.
Adult recipe (1 year+): (per kg) Vitamin A 2,500IU, Vitamin D3 200IU, Vitamin E 30mg. Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Glycine) 50mg, Iron (as Iron Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 10mg, Copper (as Copper Chelate of Glycine) 5mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5mg.
Our recommended feeding amounts are here to help you, but no-one knows your four-legged friend better than you do, so do feel free to tailor them based on your dogs individual lifestyle. As a general guide if your dog is very active you should consider feeding a little more, and likewise if your dog isn’t very active you may want to consider feeding less.
This a complete wet pet food for dogs, but it can be used as an accompaniment to a good quality, natural dry food – just make sure your adjust the quantities to avoid over-feeding.
As with all changes to your dogs' diet - if you're using the product for the first time, you should gradually introduce it to your dog over a period of 5 days to avoid any unnecessary tummy upset.
Dog Size Dog Weight Trays per day
Small 0 – 10Kg ½ to 1 ¼
Medium 10 – 25Kg 1 ¼ to 1 ¾
Large 25 – 40Kg 1 ¾ to 2 ¼
Extra Large 40 – 70Kg 2 ¼ to 3 ¼
Please ensure fresh drinking water is always available.